Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2014 Utah Draw Results Are Posted

I don't even get excited for Utah results, despite lots of points, thanks to SFW the draw odds are Powerball for everything. I'll be dumping all points and getting out of that game if I can ever burn my deer points.

Anyone know when they post draw stats on the UDOW website? Curious what it took for my deer tag.

Last night I pulled up my e-mail and saw the Utah draw results were out. I put in for only the top, premium hunts, so I know what to expect....zero. Well, last night I saw the word "SUCCESSFUL" on the list next to deer. My heart about jumped out of my chest and I literally stared shaking because I only put in for the Henry Mountains Premium any weapon hunt in late October. I looked and confirmed; that is indeed what I drew!! I am still in shock! I had 10 points. I still am digesting the reality of drawing, arguably the most coveted mule deer tag in the western US. This tag is literally the Holy Grail of mule deer hunting. Any tips would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! I am no stranger to hard-core backpack hunts, so I am up for it. T-Bone knows what I am talking about.....ID 27-2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back