2014 Colorado Big Game Brochure

got mine a few days ago, looked through it, but didnt have time to read much

Rec'd today.

Slight changes in youth hunts.

I don't see many other changes that hit my radar screen.

I heard its being mailed, anybody get it yet? Any big changes?
Page 27: New whitetail only OTC 'B' licenses in ~15 areas including my home turf (591). Looks like P & W thinks they're an 'invasive species.' What I've read says that's pretty accurate. I've been killing mulies but since it's a 'B' I should get two deer next Fall.:)

raised prefer points fee and ended season for auction deer tags on the last day of november.
also added new moose units

Pretty stoked about the new OTC whitetail tag, especially since its a "B" tag. Just happen to have a friend with some Arkansas river access in the zone!

Page 27: New whitetail only OTC 'B' licenses in ~15 areas including my home turf (591). Looks like P & W thinks they're an 'invasive species.' What I've read says that's pretty accurate. I've been killing mulies but since it's a 'B' I should get two deer next Fall.:)

You have PP access or you hunt public?

I have a co-worker that lives in Canyon City, tells me I need to get a bear tag and come hunt on his place.

So what's the damage on the pref point increase? I don't have my copy of the 2014 regs yet.

So what's the damage on the pref point increase? I don't have my copy of the 2014 regs yet.

I'm trying to read this correctly, but it says "$40 Preference Point Fee/species($30 for resident deer and pronghorn)for a preference point unless they have purchased one of the following: an annual fishing, small-game, resident combination small-game and fishing, furbearer or a big-game license in the previous year; or a current limited license in the draw for the same species for which they seek a point."

A question: does CPW begin processing applications prior to the Apr. 1 deadline? Is there any reason to apply early rather than a few days before the deadline.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back