Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2014 Colorado Big Game Brochure

Reading the new changes this is what I get out of it..........

With the new point fees if your applying for multiple species you best buy a fishing license so you don't have to pay the point fees. If your applying for just one PP than its not going to save you much money.

This year sucks for me decision wise...lol The deer 4th season tag I wanted the odds went from 90% down to 25%. So, I could do that and put in for a gimmee second choice hunt code. My second choice would be a 2nd season deer hunt, but that overlaps a couple days of muzzleloader antelope season, in which I have pretty much 100% odds of drawing. I have the points for a good muzzleloader deer hunt, but then I would have to cut short the archery elk hunt I should draw this year if I haven't gotten my elk yet. If I put in for a doe antelope for either rifle or muzzleloader, I can still archery hunt for them, but it would be in the buck only part of the archery lope season. Plus I have to fit in lope hunting in Wyoming...as long as Eastman's didn't just screw my draw odds by calling the unit I want a 'blue chip' unit. I also believe I'm going to hunt Nebraska this year too for deer and turkey. Their archery season runs from Sep 15- Dec 31 and where I'd hunt is only a couple of hours away. UGH...decisions decisions

If you applied for points last year will they mail you one or should I just request one to be sent?

This year sucks for me decision wise...lol The deer 4th season tag I wanted the odds went from 90% down to 25%. So, I could do that and put in for a gimmee second choice hunt code. My second choice would be a 2nd season deer hunt, but that overlaps a couple days of muzzleloader antelope season, in which I have pretty much 100% odds of drawing. I have the points for a good muzzleloader deer hunt, but then I would have to cut short the archery elk hunt I should draw this year if I haven't gotten my elk yet. If I put in for a doe antelope for either rifle or muzzleloader, I can still archery hunt for them, but it would be in the buck only part of the archery lope season. Plus I have to fit in lope hunting in Wyoming...as long as Eastman's didn't just screw my draw odds by calling the unit I want a 'blue chip' unit. I also believe I'm going to hunt Nebraska this year too for deer and turkey. Their archery season runs from Sep 15- Dec 31 and where I'd hunt is only a couple of hours away. UGH...decisions decisions

I wish I had your problems....... :D If you want to make things easier move to Ohio (not really suggested, then you'd be like me trying to figure out how to move to Co.), your choice is, do I I hunt deer,,,, or deer, well you can throw in a turkey tag.

I wish I had your problems....... :D If you want to make things easier move to Ohio (not really suggested, then you'd be like me trying to figure out how to move to Co.), your choice is, do I I hunt deer,,,, or deer, well you can throw in a turkey tag.

I can't imagine what Randy must go through in his tag decisions...lol

Johncushman,I like the way you plan your year,got your ducks in somewhat of a row,always something to look forward to.Elkoholic,thats why I moved from Ohio to upper Mi.a long time ago more variety of fish and game.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back