2013 NV Bull

Great hunt, story and pics that your Dad will always remember. He has to be big time proud.

Great story,,hope to draw soon as I have 9 pts,,, what unit were you hunting as I don't want to have the problems you had wtih ATVs
Dennis

My tag was in 061/071.

Thanks all I appreciate the kudos. I'm still riding pretty high after such an amazing experience!

Congrats on a great bull... I guess them old timers shouldn't have been so lazy ... We have the same problems here with lazy slobs on their quads and such, just driving up and down the roads waitin for the one or dozen of whatever to walk out in front of them so they can shoot it from the comfort of their ATV's ... I have no use for these people whatsoever... I understand certain people may need to "aid" of a ATV, but all too often too many people are abusing the usage of them...

Sorry for the hijack, but had to vent...

Very awesome elk, congratulations.

Are you sure you weren't hunting in Wyoming???? It seems zooming up and down the road on a 4wheeler is the preferred method here as well.

Excellent story, great hunt, and great results. Congrats. Glad to see your Dad was there to share it all with you. Hope this is the first of many elk for you.

Back