2012 DIY Idaho Buck!

DAM Paul!! WOW! That is the type of buck we all dream of for many many years!! Congrats. Be sure to throw some measurements out when you get time...

And Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the reply. Be interesting to get an age on him if you get a chance? Well done, a super buck there that would look even more impressive holding him in the flesh.

that is an amazing buck you got. what is even more amazing is that you didnt have to draw the coveted owyhee's tag to harvest him! your hard work paid off and you are one lucky guy to have found him after the other two seasons. congrats :)

An incredible animal....might be one of the best bucks I have seen taken in Idaho in sometime....best this year by far.....Congrads!!!

I didn't think those bucks existed any more with that kind of mass.... My dad got a 183 a few years ago and that's the biggest buck I've seen alive in Idaho, you did some great scouting, and had some outstanding luck, congrats....
Matt

Guys, thanks again!! You guys are expressing the exact thoughts Paul Jr & I had as we walked up to him, it took us well over an hour to get to him once he went down but man what shock we were in for when we did!

I hope everyone has a Safe & Happy Holidays!

ElkNut1

Back