Here is last years MT buck.

Attachments

• HT2.jpg
    HT2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 130
  • HT3.jpg
    HT3.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 124
Nice bucks...love those splits!! Whoa mon- thought those buggers were in the room with me on this 22" screen LOL.

Way to go West. You are from the wrong Dakota, but at least you are on the right side. :D

Two very nice bucks, thanks for the share. Have a story for either one?

mtmiller said:
You are from the wrong Dakota, but at least you are on the right side. :D

Miller, where do you come up with such tomfoolery? You can have Mt. Rushmore and Wall Drug, while I visit the worlds largest cow.

COWNDAKOTA0098.jpg

:D :D :D Now that is funny.

You got me on the Wall Drug though. What an embarrassment that tourist trap is. :eek:

Thanks fellas...how do I downsize the pictures? I have a Dell computer and the images are uploaded off of "KodaK".

I monkey'd around before I sent them to try downsize them.....I went through this last year too but nobody really told me how to do it...whats the quickest way for someone to do it. I've had a computer for 6 years so I know a thing or 2 but can't seem to simply downsize the pics....Frustrating . Any step by step fixes? Thanks

I generally do it with a photoshop type application. Do you have something along the lines of Adobe Photoshop or one of the digital camera photo manipulators like Olympus Camedia Master? If you do there is generally a resize function. Then you just save the pic at the new size and re-upload.

If you have one of these programs, tell me which one and I can probably run you through it or at least tell you how to find out on your own.

Thanks , I'll do some screw'n around with it and see what I can do. Oh the Rut has petered out now in my neck of the woods. A few flurries of activity but the bucks are taking it easy I think after all that work. Haven't seen any good ones all week.

If you mean Adobe Photoshop then it's a breeze. Open the picture in photoshop. Then under the drop-down file <Image>, choose <resize>. After that you just choose the size you want the picture to be. For example, I chose a consistant 9 inches wide for your photos. Just make sure you have <constrain proportions> checked off or you could end up really short and squat or stretched out.

After you are done manipulating the photo, resave it. I generally use the same original file name but just add something like an R to the end of it for Resize. There you go, smaller pic.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back