Caribou Gear Tarp

2 - $50 PRIZE's !!

Don't put any of that "Lucky" underware on the poor game animals....I will ruin your meat, and make the rest of it so fowl that you won't be able to display it in the house until it sits out side to weather for a couple of seasons.... :D :D :D

CLASSIFIED AD:
Have 2 really nice 6x6 elk to rent out for photographs.Texas residents free.. California residents $5...Colorado residents $10... Idaho residents $15.. Arizona residents $20..Wyoming resident$25.... Montana residents $250.. If human subjects wearing undies in photo add $50 per shot...
Telephone BR549

Hey BbarC what a ripoff.. For 16 dollars here I'll slay one a lot bigger than the two you have. :D

I'm gonna blast me a spike and win this contest!! Hell, I could just play around on the computer and take the picture of me from my first buck and stick it in with a picture of a 400 class bull that I pull off of a website and BAM!! No one gonna beat that!! LOL

P.S. If anyone takes my idea I'm not going to be very happy. LOL

BOB // thats not a bad price if you throw in the SEX with yout sheep for free
OHhh MOOSIE.. YOu're BAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhDDDDDDD

Moosie,

Put up the pictures of the T shirt and Blaze orange hats you have so we can start ordering them :eek:

Forget my mountain goat.

Gonna use my cow tag to bag this contest.

Yea laugh at the cow killer!!

Gonna win cuz I am the most handsome.

That is IF I can get a HAT!!!

hehehehehehehehehehheehehehhehe!!!!

Obviously you missed the part where Moosie said: Manjanna.

Thats Man Gina for you christians.

My mangina is fine. Pure as the driven snow.

I'll win with my mangina

Hey can I use a Red Stag and spraypaint its arse white :D moosie wouldn't know the difference :D Moosie wheres my damn undies hat or whatever

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back