1st Duty Station For Quick Draw...

Hunterman

Ok folks,, I was going to let Quick Draw tell ya,,butI think I'll let y'all guess...

We were told a couple of days ago so I'm out of the running:cool:

The first one to get it right willl win a cool prize hump

Hunterman(Tony)

DelW wins this one hump She had her wish list of Colorada, Alaska, and Europe..Then she draws Washington:D Got to love the Army....We just look at all of the leave time she will save from coming home for hunting and the holidayshump

Hunterman(Tony)

HAHA so much for your hopes to get the kids ut of the house huh ;)

Thats pretty cool tony, I bet you and mom are happy, and a tad bit relieved

Delw

I can't even rely on the Army to keep them out of the house..If she gets B.A.Q. to move back home hell I'll reinlist...

I would have bet that her first one would have been over in Sand-Land...

She should be back by my birthday next monthhump Too bad Becky and I will be down on the coast:D

Hunterman(Tony)

Yes I am going home for my first duty station. I will probably be working at Madagan and living on post until I get more rank, jsut gotta add a few more stripes to the one I have.I cna't wait to go home and get my 11 grand signing bonus.
quick draw

"I can't wait to go home and get my 11 grand signing bonus."

Back in 1971 I think it was 3 grand. I almost joined till the recruiter called our house and my dad answered the phone. Never called back and boy did I get it.

Yep. my sister is lucky and got Ft. Lewis as her duty station. She graduates AIT on my b-day (any guesses when that is (except admins))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back