Yeti GOBOX Collection

17 magnum rimfire

I have been picking up some too at Walmart. One near my office had 11 boxes. After two days I have six of them. Will go back today for three more. The couple of gun stores that I have been too that have the Bmags tell me it is hard to find the ammo.

How is the accuracy ? Would make a good prarrie dog shooter if the accuracy is good.At 3000 FPS it should be good out to 300 yards without much drop but I would think the wind would be a big factor.

From what I have read, the accuracy is good, but there have been problems with the rifle. The concept is great, though and would be a great varmint caliber for non-reloaders.

What're you guys having to pay for that stuff?

I checked out the BMag before I bought my 93 in 17HMR.....Didn't care for the fit and finish or design much. Loved the 93 and went that way. The cartridge sure does have potential though.

I love my Savage 17HMR. It is a blast to shoot and very accurate. The Bmag is a great idea, but I would be tempted to wait to see if it is going to take off, or go the way of the Remington 5mm. If more people jump out with new rifles, it may do better, but the problem is that it is a new rifle and not just a modified 22 mag etc. like the 17 HMR. It has completely different dimensions.

$16 a box with tax. That seems to be a good price too for the round. From what I have read you do see impact on shots. Now own 450 rounds. One box left at the local Walmart.

Back