Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

16 year old hottie at the pool (Pic)

TheHuntHC

whydontyou1.jpg

What is funny is the number of people who looked at it was 88 but no one wanted to respond except Moosie... Any one know what he was looking for...

HAHAH...... I was waiting to see the count go over 100 before I posted but I couldn't wait :)

I was looking for a Joke.. You said a16 year old Hottie by the pool, I assumed it was a joke about an old hotdog or something. I didn't even think it could be a 16 year old gal in a bikini or anything, that would jsut be wrong !!!! Some people now adays, you have to look out for them ...... !!!! :D :D

What i should do is a IP check and see who peaked ;)

He must have thought he was in the "far east" where its legal.

Moosie, I believe just looks ... his curiosity gets to him... and Well no one ever got busted for looking... I go to the Palms and Hard Rock in Vegas just for the "eye candy'... wife`s approval of course.

That is funny, did you guys see the one where the guy just kept saying OOPS! I think they actually caught him a couple of times. Funny stuff!!

I know it's politically incorrect to say, but 16 is legal here in MOntana. :)

WOW look at the hits [174] I bet even Jose and Buzz looked, but they have to uphold the "Ward Clever" image.:)

I didn't come here to look at a 16 year-old...I was just here to hang out and make sure no one else would look...but no my intentions were certainly not to look at someone underage...

Back