14' x 16' Canvas Wall Tent. Plus

buckykm1

FOR SALE
I have a 14' x 16' Canvas out fitters Wall Tent For Sale, It is a Reliable Brand, it comes with a internal Aluminum Frame.
it also comes with the 10' x 14' Cook Shack addition, with internal Aluminum Frame, plus it has the frame for a 10' x 14' Awning for out the front.
it comes with floor tarps, and carpet, guide lines, and Military aluminum 8" & 12" stakes. and I have a couple of roof tarps too for it.
It can be setup in different ways depending on how much room you need.
just the tent, tent with awning, tent and cook shack addition, or tent with cook shack & awning.
I bought it in 2007 new it has gotten used 2 weeks a year on my western Elk hunts,
it gets washed down ever year, and is stored in plastic tote containers.
it is in Excellent condition.
$1,600.00

It is really to much to try and ship, pick up in SW Michigan.

Kevin
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt63/buckykm1/Tent/DSCN0949_zpss99jjtld_1.jpg
http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt63/buckykm1/Tent/Montana 2012 021_zpsoradzxiu_2.jpg

Last edited:
I am definitely interested. My dad and I have been looking at getting a wall tent and that looks like a great setup. I will talk to him tomorrow and see if he is interested. You are about 5.5 hours away from me so not too far. I'll let you know something tomorrow. Derek

Thanks

Man I like that set up!

Thanks
It is going to be a nice setup for someone.
my age is creeping up on me 63 and it is just getting harder every year to haul all the camping gear up and down in my barn. and then load it in my Cargo Trailer.
I hope to keep Elk hunting for another 6 or 8 years, but to do so, it is time to go to a RV of some sort for me.

Kevin

This is real nice.I'm thinking of buying one since my boys are now old enough to start joining me out west.Your a good 8 hours from me though but thinking about it

I am get a lot of I like it, I want it, or do you want to trade for this or that, and the answer is no.
it is for Sale not trade.
But so far, no one has put any cash in my hand yet.
but 1 guy is in New Jersey on business for the week so that may change when he gets back.

Kevin

I believe that it is Sold, I have talked to the guy 3 or 4 times, he told the soonest he could pick it up is on the 20th.
if anything changes I will let you know.

Kevin

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back