12th Christmas Party

DRAFTSTUD

We will be having our Christmas Party today, Here's the menu: Pheasant and Wild Rice, Smoked Elk Backstrap, Deer Wraps (300), Smoked Deer Hindquarter in BBQ sauce, Boiled Shrimp, All kinds of cheeses and Dips and Chips. I have a Bartender running a Frozen Drink machine, Marquritas, White Russians and Daquris. Cakes and Cookies. It has become a pretty big deal and I always have a bottle of wine for everyone to take home. If your in the Neighborhood, drop in and have a cold beer!! :D

LA huh? 1, 2, 3... damn that's a lot of states between here and there. Sounds like a blast though.

Doggoneit, one of these times I'm going to show up to one of these parties everyone keeps posting on here.

It, was a kick ass time, we had around 100 people again....did'nt know some of them! The Elk was the first to go with the deer wraps going second. Worst time of the evening..got stuck discussing the judicial system with a Drunk Lawyer!!! Best time of the evening...Big Breasted Lap sitters kissing me and saying "Thanks" for the wine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back