11_22 "B&C DUCK" (Pics)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Another 2 greenies hit the water...................

Look at this toad !!!!

04_11_22c.sized.jpg

:D

04_11_22.sized.jpg

04_11_22a.sized.jpg

04_11_22b.sized.jpg

Good work. Are you seeing many birds? Big bag numbers for you this season? If I remember correctly, this is the time of year you really get rolling on the waterfowl.

YAH.... all the other hunting is over so We get Fired up. Dec and Jan treat us good too.

Lot's of birds flying. This morning was a Bit of a DUD. Good thing ElkTud could shoot straight I was having some troubles hitting anything :p

Usually we do alot durring thanxgiving butths year it's Halo2 and Grand Theft Auto2 Gangsta' Style all weekend :eek:

Hope you guys save a few birds for us in Utah. They haven't got down here yet!!!
Looks like fun!!! We're hoping this Thanksgiving storm will push some 'fowl down our way...

Nice grean beans Oscar. In the pic where you're blowing your call with your fleece hood pulled over, you appear to be all of 15 years old.

15"s ;)

YAH, Ducks are slow coming through.... but we're letting "SOME" pass down to you Utah boys :p

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! dude I dont know about you,but in that last pic of you,first thing that cam to mind was that your choking the chicken Hahahahahahaha! Is it just me or is my mind in the gutter? Daniel
p.s.that must be a sign that the winter is going to be long for me.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back