Caribou Gear Tarp

$100 free Amazon card

Addicting

I had to cash in my CC reward points. I had enough to get 2 $50 amazon gift cards that my wife doesn’t know about. So I am left with a quandary of sorts.

Choice 1: Prime account renewal to watch Fresh Tracks ( me ) and get the free shipping for the wife

Choice 2: Order a digital scale for measuring powder

Choice 3: Order a Hornady OAL gauge and shell casings

Whatcha think?

Step 1 Get Prime
Step 2 purchase RCBS Chargemaster
Step 3 purchase Hornady OAL tool and associated modified cases
Step 4 purchase cot to hide out in the reloading room while wife cools off from expenditure.

Go for the rcbs chargemaster! But you could order it from amazon if you renew and we all must have amazon these days...

Chris

Step 1 Get Prime
Step 2 purchase RCBS Chargemaster
Step 3 purchase Hornady OAL tool and associated modified cases
Step 4 purchase cot to hide out in the reloading room while wife cools off from expenditure.

If 100 bucks would cover that I would be stoked! I’ve already spent too much on reloading this week, I just spent 170 at Midsouthern on Sunday. These Amazon cards are on the down low.

Get the Prime membership. It comes with free, unlimited photo backup as well as the TV stuff and free shipping. You'll get more use of that than the other tools. Those tools would be nice for my handloading, but no more than I load a sharpie, Lee dipper and beam scale work just fine.

Get prime it's well worth it. Especially now that fresh tracks is there. Then cancel your cable and use that money to buy more gear

This what I did. However, my attempt at the down low unraveled. I loaded all of my gift cards on there and then ordered prime. Come to find out you can’t buy prime on a gift card. So now I have my prime reactivated with a $100 balance. No more sneaking a new reloading tool when I gotta explain the money missing from the checking account. :W:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back