Caribou Gear Tarp

1 Month, are we Ready?!

Horn Seeker

I've been too busy to surf boards for a while, but with season coming up I thought I'd say hi to all again and see if everyone is ready for ELK SEASON!

As some likely remember, I missed two big bulls last year and I just want to profess that I will not make the same mistake this year! SO look out Kurt, (and Mike) you're gonna have some competition this year!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ON that note, you got yours staked out yet Greenhorn?

Good Luck All!!!!!!

PS..lets pray these temps and dryness let up real soon!

Workin my a@@ off so I can afford to take a couple weeks off. Gonna have to combine my scouting time in with the hunt again this year.
Am tryin to talk my partner into hiking in 20 miles and goin after LONG HORN SILVER.

biggrin.gif
Let's make some pre hunt predictions this year guys. Let's get a list of names and start layin out some predictions.
cool.gif

I am not gunna hunt elk this year. Instead i will spend the fall stalking Chuck Adams.

Im ready for archery elk!
DEADLY @ 40yards! Just gotta get that close to a bull and its all over but the pack out!

Need to check out the 300 win mag but Ill have some practice rounds before then, that baby is ALWAYS on! And I got ONE BULLET, thats all im tak'in
wink.gif

Now I just need to work on my confidence
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-06-2003 15:21: Message edited by: JB Florida ]</font>

BORN READY!!!
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

-but like 'Elkmtb' said,

"...lots of work to do."
wink.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-06-2003 19:35: Message edited by: RANDALL K ]</font>

Where do you go Raybow? I talked to a guy here today that 4 of 6 got drawn for big bulls the other 2 were cow. Each of them put in solo and 3 of them had no points.

Cameron Hunt:
I spend alot of my time over on the Penninsula in Roosevelt country, but the last few years have been heading a little more south of there. I do a lot of traveling to different honey holes I have learned over the years until I find one that is active and has a lot of sign.

Yeah, I think predictions would be cool Ray!

I am going to kill a 294 bull! YOu will probably get a 310+, Kurt, oh, 344, Moosie, spike for sure :0) Lilly? 326. Those are the ones off the top of my head, maybe you guys can add some then I'll come back for more!

I stopped at Rude Dogs house the other morning and ate some breakfast and had some coffee. Its pretty fun looking at his critters, but hell, in a few years I wont have to go there to see them, I'll have bigger ones at my house!

How did Moosie say that? "buahhahaha!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back