1 Lucky Guy!

nice!! Henry's Blue Boar now, and another couple at Christmas time to seal next years invite.

Great bull, but a better story. Now just don't get too drunk at dinner Saturday!

Awesome bull! I commend you for sticking to your ethics. Thanks for sharing your story and restoring some faith that there are good people still out there.

Great story there,and a heck of a nice elk.I bet he was impressed by you being straight up and telling them the truth,and you got a reward.Nice and thanks for sharing.

Congrats on a great lookin' bull! Take care of your landowner and respect his wishes and before long he will be a great friend! You'll find yourself chillin' together over beers more often than actually hunting, which is icing on the cake!

Glad you didn't have to corner hop, but we still need a guinea pig for that one! LOL Enjoy dinner with your wife and him and his wife (don't bring up politics like everyone on this site, LOL).

Nice job! Being a kind and friendly Montanan brings good things from other kind and friendly Montanans! Well done, and yes...you are one lucky SOB. Getting a hook into a place like that is a lifetime achievement.

And I hate to say it, but when elk fever hits, even friends do some stupid things...it would be horrible to have something go sour with this arrangement. If I were you, I'd keep this little opportunity of yours under your hat.

Dayum, that was fast. Lucky bastege! Unmolested is an understatement. Congrats.

Awesome. After reading your post on the other thread I've been hoping to read a follow-up like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back