Zimmerman found "NOT guilty"

I guy I work with just came from sheetz and he said there were a buch of people in there complaining about it and talking trash on white people. They must have just left the clubs. He stops there everyday on his way into work and has just missed shooting and all kinds of things. He got proposition a few weeks ago. Thing may get interesting.

If Zimmerman stays in his car, like 911 told him to, none of this would have happened.

He created the entire situation.

True, but all he did was follow Martin. Martin chose to make a fight of it. The jury-for once-did it right. Now the riots will start. I sure did not see people rioting after the OJ trial and that truly was a travesty of justice. That was OK, though, since the victim was white. Incredible. Lets all get out and riot every time we don't like something and blame it on race.

. Now the riots will start. I sure did not see people rioting after the OJ trial and that truly was a travesty of justice. That was OK, though, since the victim was white. Incredible. Lets all get out and riot every time we don't like something and blame it on race.

Blacks riot because of "civil right pimps" like rev. Jackson /Sharpton... so called preachers who just preach hate... they and left wing talk show hosts stir up poor minorities telling them how they have no opportunities in life... they ride the "slave" mentality every chance they get...look atTravons wittness... How can you not get a basic education in America.. pathetic.:confused:

If Zimmerman stays in his car, like 911 told him to, none of this would have happened.

He created the entire situation.

Would you care to post up a link that says he was ''Told to stay in his car''?
If my memory serves correct what came out in testimony was,he was asked if he was following, by the 311 operator,he said yes and the operator said''we don't need you to do that'' and G.Z. replied o.k.

''He created the entire situation''
So you think G.Z. beat the hell out of himself?

Sure, just pull up any news site and you'll get that story and the baby picture. (Yes I'm being sarcastic.)
If my memory serves correct what came out in testimony was,he was asked if he was following, by the 311 operator,he said yes and the operator said''we don't need you to do that'' and G.Z. replied o.k.
That is what I remember too. I have to nod at my Fox News zealots and say the media is pretty screwed up on these things, which is not to say the whole thing isn't tragic or a product of a bunch of things that didn't need to happen.

He said OK, but continued to follow him.

''He created the entire situation''
So you think G.Z. beat the hell out of himself?

No, I think he had no business doing anything other than calling the cops. Martin didn't drag Zimmerman out of his car. If Zimmerman stays away from the kid, none of this ever happens.

Sure, just pull up any news site and you'll get that story and the baby picture. (Yes I'm being sarcastic.)

That is what I remember too. I have to nod at my Fox News zealots and say the media is pretty screwed up on these things, which is not to say the whole thing isn't tragic or a product of a bunch of things that didn't need to happen.

The media had nothing to do with what happened that night.

Zimmerman had no reason to get involved in the situation. Period, end of story. If i see a suspicious character in my neighboorhood, I call the cops and let them handle it.

I don't care about what happened to him after he got out of his car, he probably did shoot in self defense.

The media had nothing to do with what happened that night.

Zimmerman had no reason to get involved in the situation. Period, end of story. If i see a suspicious character in my neighboorhood, I call the cops and let them handle it.

I don't care about what happened to him after he got out of his car, he probably did shoot in self defense.
I pretty much agree, but this is also a sad example of how the media hasn't portrayed the story fairly. He wasn't told to get back in his car, he didn't shoot that cute little kid, etc.

I pretty much agree, but this is also a sad example of how the media hasn't portrayed the story fairly. He wasn't told to get back in his car, he didn't shoot that cute little kid, etc.

It's pathetic how politics forced the trial, even when the original prosecuter and police investigation showed a severe lack of evidence.

He said OK, but continued to follow him.

Once again,would you like to provide a link? That's not what the testimony said in court,to my recollection.He stopped following,walked straight to the other street,turned around and was headed back to his car when T.M. confronted him.

There came a point in time that night that G.Z. had broken no laws,(he had done things different then you would have But had broken zero laws), yet found himself in a position where his life was in the hands of a 17 year old kid.

Once again,would you like to provide a link? That's not what the testimony said in court,to my recollection.He stopped following,walked straight to the other street,turned around and was headed back to his car when T.M. confronted him.

There came a point in time that night that G.Z. had broken no laws,(he had done things different then you would have But had broken zero laws), yet found himself in a position where his life was in the hands of a 17 year old kid.

I'm just going by the 911 transcript: http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/326700-full-transcript-zimmerman.html

He followed Martin on foot, and he does that AFTER he tells the dispatcher he thinks Martin is on drugs and he has something in waist band.

That doesn't that seem like a pretty freaking stupid thing to do?

Stupid? Sure................But luckily for me stupid isn't against the law.

PS.

Martin RAN AWAY from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman continued to follow.

If T.M. ran away how did he end up in a fight that resulted in his death,in a place he had been 4 mins before? Did he run in circles? Did he run in place? because you can't run AWAY and still be in the same place at a later time.

Stupid? Sure................But luckily for me stupid isn't against the law.

Well, it may not be illegal, but supid decisions lead to dead people all the time.

Like I said before, he may have been attacked and probably was shooting in self defense.

It's the decisions he made, before things turned violent, that created the entire situation.

If T.M. ran away how did he end up in a fight that resulted in his death,in a place he had been 4 mins before? Did he run in circles? Did he run in place? because you can't run AWAY and still be in the same place at a later time.

I have no idea, read the transcript. Zimmerman says, "S---, he's running..."

The scary part of this trial and the verdict is the fact it may create more George Zimmermans. Those who choose to put themselves in a bad situation and start bringing guns to fist fights. According to the law...two highschool kids fighting after school, the one losing is allowed to use deadly force...if he THINKS he may be in danger of serious injury or death. If I were in FL, I wouldn't fight anyone and I would sure as hell have a gun. This case defies all logic to me. I believe the correct decision was made based on the law, I just think the law has a huge problem. When you have a zealot for a "neighborhood watch", there seems to be a problem. When you have an "adult" in a fight with a "minor", there seems to be a problem. When a guy makes a situation (even though he was technically not doing anything illegal). There were a lot of problems with this case and most seem to stem from the poor innocent little George Zimmerman. Again, I think the correct verdict was made based on the law.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back