Zeiss Victory FL T 10X42 Binoculars= $600

Dangerous Dave

San Rafael, Ca. (North Coast of California)
Santa upgraded my bino situation this year, so I was thinking about unloading the set I've been using for the last 2 years. I've taken excellent care of them and the lenses are in perfect shape and not scratched. But since they're used, I figure they're worth about 1/2 what I paid for them. This is a really good deal, and I'm not looking to rip anybody off... Can't use 2 pairs of binos at the same time and I need the money right now.

Cabela's is selling these for $1,899 right now -woah!! They weigh 26.9 oz, are 6.8 inches long and have a field of view @ 1000 yds of 330 ft.
It comes with a soft case and has the ocular lens protector, but somebody swiped the objective lens covers -can't trust nobody nowadays. I have the neck strap on them, but I've shortened it some.
If you want them, give me a PM with your phone # and we'll talk. If you've got the $ and the check doesn't bounce, I'll ship UPS. Dave

Yeah, I'm an optics snob. The family bought me a superb pair of Leica Ultravid 10X42s because I kept gushing over them like a kid after looking through a pair. The Zeiss binos are pretty close optically -hell, they're both SCARY clear- but the Leicas are slightly smaller and more compact. I also think they have a slight edge in clarity and definition. Love 'em.

Yeah, I'm an optics snob. The family bought me a superb pair of Leica Ultravid 10X42s because I kept gushing over them like a kid after looking through a pair. The Zeiss binos are pretty close optically -hell, they're both SCARY clear- but the Leicas are slightly smaller and more compact. I also think they have a slight edge in clarity and definition. Love 'em.

There are only two ways to upgrade and those Leicas will do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back