Zeiss Conquest scopes

A-con

Does anyone here have a Conquest rifle scope ?

I'm thinking about dropping a Zeiss Conquest 2.5X8X32mm , #4 on my .338.

The other option seems to be a Leupold VX-3, 2.5X8X36mm B&C

Everytime I think about it, I change my mind between these two scopes.

Talk me into or out of one of these scopes.:confused:

"BUY IT" I went thru the same process about 6 months ago, I bought the exact same scope and put it on a BRNO ZG47 in 7x57, absolute magic, clear as a bell, holds zero all day (and it got dropped a few times back in N.Z. last month) and tracks correctly each time every time.

I got a VX3, Bushy 4200's, and Weaver Grandslams which to my eye are all much the same, the Conquest and a Clearidge XP I bought are better optically for me anyway.

Jeff.

I'm sure either would serve you well, for a long time. That said, in looking at the descriptions of each, it looks like the reticle is the biggest difference. Does the choice of either one of those sway you? For me, I love the look of the $4, but I'd love to get the BC a try for longer shots. That said, I'd pick the Leupold.

I have had my Zeiss Conquest for two years now and absolutely love it. For me clarity was the big issue. I don't think you can go wrong with either the Zeiss or Leupold.

I have a Zeiss Diavari that is superior to my Leupolds (Some but not a whole lot). If the conquest is as good as the diavari, that would be my choice. The Zeiss is a bit heavier if that matters to you.

I have a 4X14 and a 3x9 and love them both. Leupolds are great scopes and I own several but for me I really like these Conquest scopes.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back