Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

zeiss binos value

huntingman121

I have a pair of Zeiss Conquest 8X30 BT binoculars that are about 8 years old. They are in great shape, I want to sell them and get a pair of 10X50s of some sort. I have looked all over the internet to see what I should ask for them and can't find anything. I think I spent around $500. The new HDs in 8X32 are $930 at scheels. Anybody got any ideas. Thanks

Sorry for the non help but I would go with the theory my dad gave me with my beer can collection. “Something is only worth what you can sell it for”.

If you can get 50-70% of the new value of your purchase, good on you.

Good luck with your sale!

Sorry for the non help but I would go with the theory my dad gave me with my beer can collection. “Something is only worth what you can sell it for”.

If you can get 50-70% of the new value of your purchase, good on you.

Good luck with your sale!

Or what your willing t pay!

I was going to say start at 50% of the cost of the new model or 80% of what you paid for them. Somewhere in the $400 - $450 range.

Looks like these were listed for $448 and although we don't know what the best offer that was accepted was I would guess it would be somewhere in that range.

Thanks npaden. I was thinking around $400. Thanks for your research and opinion. I couldn’t find any current ones on eBay.

I have a pair of Zeiss Conquest 8X30 BT binoculars that are about 8 years old. They are in great shape, I want to sell them and get a pair of 10X50s of some sort. I have looked all over the internet to see what I should ask for them and can't find anything. I think I spent around $500. The new HDs in 8X32 are $930 at scheels. Anybody got any ideas. Thanks

This is why ebay exists. Seriously.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back