Caribou Gear

Youth late season bull elk tag New Mexico drawn!!

Rgerber

Now the real work begins! My son drew a late season muzzleloader Bull elk tags in unit 51 New Mexico. I cannot afford me a scouting trip prior. Any advice, tips, Or general information would be greatly appreciated as I pour over website, forums, posts, and Topo maps to get my head around where to start. He’s a hard working 14 year old boy who earned all his own money to pay for his tag and trip. He would be thrilled with a filled tag. He has the rest of his life to worry about trophies. Thanks in advance Russ

I wish I could help, but best of luck. He sounds like a great kid. I hope the two of you have the hunt of a lifetime.

Now the real work begins! My son drew a late season muzzleloader Bull elk tags in unit 51 New Mexico. I cannot afford me a scouting trip prior. Any advice, tips, Or general information would be greatly appreciated as I pour over website, forums, posts, and Topo maps to get my head around where to start. He’s a hard working 14 year old boy who earned all his own money to pay for his tag and trip. He would be thrilled with a filled tag. He has the rest of his life to worry about trophies. Thanks in advance Russ
How did it go?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back