MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Youth Bow Help

4XHOSS

i Have a 7 going on 8 year old boy who would like to start shooting with his old man. I have no Idea what to get him in the area of youth bows. anyone have any i deas what would be a good starter maybe something he could shoot rabbits with. also arrow. any help would be greatly appriciated.

thanks

Not sure what your price range is.

My two oldest have Alpine Micros. 7 inches of adjustability in draw length. Great quality and deadly little bows.

Genesis™ Bows you can get a camo one set up for a couple hundred and any one can shoot it due to there's not a set draw limit. Not sure how it works but have read a lot good things about it.

schelmster said:
Genesis™ Bows you can get a camo one set up for a couple hundred and any one can shoot it due to there's not a set draw limit. Not sure how it works but have read a lot good things about it.
That is the only way to go they can shoot it tell they are 100 if they want.;)

The bows I see most at the 3-D shoots for kids that age are,
The Browning Micro Midis .
Bow Tech and PSE spider.
We bought our grandaughter a browning when she was 5years old and now at 11 she is just out growning it.
Our grandson got a Stacey Bow when he was 3years old and will be upgrading to the Browning this year.

Check out the Pro Shops in your area see what they have ,he should be able to try some out.

I bought my 8 year old a Matthews Genesis Pro and it is great. The pro model has an easily adjustable draw stop, that you can take out if you don't want a draw stop. It's a great shooting bow and I would buy it again. After accessories I was out $300, but now have the best shooting partner that I could have asked for!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back