MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Two bow conundrum????

Fredrickeder

I recently bought a Mathew’s triax. But I still have my old bow Hoyt powermaxx. I was thinking about make a pronehorn bow with the old one. But also thought about selling it. Just not sure. Any pros or cons about shoot two bows durning hunting season? Or should I sell the one and stick with just one bow?

I recently bought a Mathew’s triax. But I still have my old bow Hoyt powermaxx. I was thinking about make a pronehorn bow with the old one. But also thought about selling it. Just not sure. Any pros or cons about shoot two bows durning hunting season? Or should I sell the one and stick with just one bow?
Consider keeping it as a backup. I nicked my string with a broadhead years back when getting it out of the quiver. When I drew back, the string snapped and the limbs of the bow delaminated. I always have a second bow for a backup now. You never know when you might need it

Consider keeping it as a backup. I nicked my string with a broadhead years back when getting it out of the quiver. When I drew back, the string snapped and the limbs of the bow delaminated. I always have a second bow for a backup now. You never know when you might need it
That’s a really good point.

i second that. i bought exact same bow setup exactly the same. 10 years ago i dropped my bow out of my tree stand and bent the lower wheel my entire hunting season was gone waiting for parts/fix in shop. its a spare for me and my 3 sons if needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back