Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

You’re aN Idiot

Threads about fishing, gear reviews, hunting stories from this year, tag allocation debates, past years photos, ect ect.

You know, hunting/fishing/outdoors related stuff.

Like what caliber, unit specific help, not looking for honey holes, and what cheese is best?

I suppose, but you may need some synonyms to fully articulate your point when responding. So I would say this thread has to do with outdoors related things.

Also me when tags come out. Lol

87201684-6623-49D0-9339-1338B39BD65E.gif

Sorry to have caused you so much grief.

No, on second thought I change my mind. I once read somewhere that angry people develop higher IQs and are less likely to develop Alzheimers. Glad to help. I'll send you a bill.

No, on second thought I change my mind. I once read somewhere that angry people develop higher IQs and are less likely to develop Alzheimers. Glad to help. I'll send you a bill.

You don’t have to be an angry person to think a post is the brain child of an ignoramus. I actually think it can be quite comical. Like when @Buzz is being salty but is 100% correct and someone decides to go all uneducated opinion on him. I was reading one yesterday that inspired this thread. It made me laugh and want popcorn to watch what was about to unfold.

To be fair all the angry folks died of strokes and heart attacks before they could develop Alzheimers.

Maybe I'm just an idiot. But try to not be a bully about n proclaim, I'm an a hole ! So now that the world has been warned good enough in my a hole opinion. And that little word called manners, eh.
Butt to each their own. Seems it just makes them feel more emboldened. And they are just this way in real life.
Kinda seems like this I can say anything or treat anyone where any darn way I please. And then someone comes along with kids n it just never stops, manners down the tube. But then again I kinda feel like more folks just need a gut or face option. And most folks wouldn't react like me. Ol school. Or just a good ol poke in the nose.
Just me but respect for others around has gone out the window n folks think being a jerk n seeing how rude they can be.
Just saying expect what you dish out, and maybe a little you didn't expect. Hey do unto others eh

On the struggle buss today.

New truck has some collision avoidance issues. Not a huge deal as warranty covers it. However the ineptitude of the service department employees is a big deal.

It was there all day yesterday to have the issue fixed, running boards installed, and a bed cover installed.

They called me and told me it was done but the solution they said for the collision problem was not making sense. I asked to speak with the mechanic to get to the bottom of the communication issue. A hour later I get the other service tech and he Man Splaines the issue to me and says it’s good to go.

OK, I need to see it for myself and pay the bill and pick it up after hours.

Collision light is still on and bed cover is installed blatantly wrong. Read the tech notes on the receipt and it’s not at all what I told him was wrong. Mechanic never had the actual problem. He however did the not my job fix and didn’t even bring up the service light on in the dash. 1500 miles and the service light is on. Maybe you should check it out, nope not why it’s here. It’s here because the owner doesn’t know how to operate the on off button for the other mistyped issue on this sheet.

The bed cover seal is not installed properly and faces the sky on the ends. Gee I wonder if this seal should lay flat like it does everywhere else, nope trimming it to fit isn’t in the directions.

Ship it she is done!!!

I had to really bite my tongue this AM when I called them to address the half assed work it took all day to do. Now on my second day without a vehicle while they get to redo everything.

New truck has some collision avoidance issues. Not a huge deal as warranty covers it. However the ineptitude of the service department employees is a big deal.

It was there all day yesterday to have the issue fixed, running boards installed, and a bed cover installed.

They called me and told me it was done but the solution they said for the collision problem was not making sense. I asked to speak with the mechanic to get to the bottom of the communication issue. A hour later I get the other service tech and he Man Splaines the issue to me and says it’s good to go.

Collision light is still on and bed cover is installed blatantly wrong. Read the tech notes on the receipt and it’s not at all what I told him was wrong. Mechanic never had the actual problem. He however did the not my job fix and didn’t even bring up the service light on in the dash. 1500 miles and the service light is on. Maybe you should check it out, nope not why it’s here. It’s here because the owner doesn’t know how to operate the on off button for the other mistyped issue on this sheet.

The bed cover seal is not installed properly and faces the sky on the ends. Gee I wonder if this seal should lay flat like it does everywhere else, nope trimming it to fit isn’t in the directions.

Ship it she is done!!!

I had to really bite my tongue this AM when I called them to address the half assed work it took all day to do. Now on my second day without a vehicle while they get to redo everything.
GahDamn idiots hemorrhoids..

Chitbags…

You let ‘em have it bud!

Ship it she is done!!!

I can top that^^
How about making an appointment for service work/recall, arranging a day off from work( self-employed), drive over an hour to reach dealership, only to be told " we can't do the work until we order the parts".
Kenny Simpson Nissan, Helena.
The ENTIRE staff is a bunch of zipperheads.

GahDamn idiots hemorrhoids..

Chitbags…

You let ‘em have it bud!
This is not my first communication problem with them.

Part of it is the dealership hiring folks who have little knowledge of vehicles. They probably don’t get paid that much to get quality/seasoned car people to work there. Both of them are young guys still trying to figure it out. I hope they do and start taking initiative to take that extra step.

Ship it she is done!!!

It’s pretty much any dealership for anything. They pushed all the old guys that knew what was going on in the parts/service departments and hired a bunch of snot nosed kids that couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. It’s a real PITA, but I only deal with places that have knowledge staff. It takes up way more of my time, and sometimes costs more, but it keeps me out of jail for assault.

I showed up to pick up a semi at a place a few months ago that got work. The bill
was substantial and I figured they wanted paid. I stood there for 30 minutes with my checkbook, they couldn’t figure out how to bill me. No joke, the service writer and manager didn’t know what to bill me. I told them if they were too stupid to make a bill then that’s on them and I’m taking the truck and leaving. Also told them I wouldn’t darken the door of that place if it was the last one on earth.

There’s a place that’s the same brand of dealership 2 hours west of me that I go to for everything, but I’m not in their “district” so I’m not supposed to buy anything from them. I have a loophole for that. Piss on inconvenient dumps and dealing with morons.

Was listening to Billy Boy Burr the other day. He ordered a new F-250.......2 years ago.

I ordered propane 3 weeks ago. The road has been dry and drivable for a week, no propane.
It's going to rain and snow for a week now starting this evening.

I gots some words.

I appreciate the proper grammar. Not much makes a guy sound more ignorant than when he says “a elk” or “a idiot”. Bunch a hillbillies!🤣

Question: is the plural of doofus, doofi, or is it doofuses.

Asking for a friend.

it depends. If it's a herd of 1 species of doofus walking down the street, it's doofi. But if it is a claptrap convention of a wide range of different types or species of doofuses, then it is doofuses. Sort of like fish and fishes. ;)

Back