your wish

tnctcb

officer sonny bubba was sitting behind a south carolina billboard on I-95 shooting radar at traffic when he spots this long black caddilac with new jersey plates. the car is driving 55 mph not 56 not 54 but 55 mph.he figures something must be going on so he pulls the car over.he steps out of his patrol car, hikes his belt up to his belly and approaches the car.he notices 2 men in the car and the windows are still up. he pulls out his nightstick and taps on the glass.the arrogant new jersey fellow touches the button and lowers the window.sonny bubba comences to wailing on him with the nightstick. the man is yelling hey what are you hitting me for i was just driving the speed limit. sonny bubba says son i dont know what you do up there but in the south when law enforcement pulls you over you get you registration and drivers license out and roll down your window. he checks him out and everything seems to be in order so he walks to the other side of the car and looks at the still rolled up window. he taps on the glass again and the second fellow touches the button and puts the window down.officer sonny bubba wails on him and the guy yells hey why are you hitting me i am just a passenger here. sonny bubba says son im just granting your wish. puzzled the man repeats "my wish"?sonny bubba says you know and i know you were gonna get 4 or 5 miles down the road, look over at him and say"i wish that sum bitch hadda hit me with that nightstick.

whos the dumb redneck now.
thank you lewis grizzard a true southern gentleman

i heard that one a bunch in the truck with you, yankees and the alligator farm thats how the SOUTH makes its money

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back