Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

"Your hamburger comes with a dose of misogyny"

Heads up, all you lowly doe and cow shooters out there...she's coming for you. :ROFLMAO:

Heads up, all you lowly doe and cow shooters out there...she's coming for you. :ROFLMAO:
Thatā€™s me with cows. And i do ā€œmassageā€ them before I eat them. I donā€™t shoot mulr deer dies because we need more of them. She should come up and get run over by all the cows on my property. Then the bears can eat her.

This is what is happening in Oregon. Trying to outlaw all hunting, fishing, livestock raising.

I understand some of the points sheā€™s making, such as the destructive force of cattle grazing and the branding of ā€œorganicā€ as eco friendly when it isnā€™t, those I can agree with, and that the effects of these practices disproportionately affect the poorest people. I also agree that cultural damage has been done by imperialist erase/replace of indigenous cuisine, because food is such an important part of culture and history. But to say that we shouldnā€™t eat animals is just plain laughable. She seems to be willfully ignoring all the damage (economic, cultural, or otherwise) that outlawing all meat consumption would do, as well. Lifeā€™s too short to be miserable, eat well if you can!

Last edited:
I understand some of the points sheā€™s making, such as the destructive force of cattle grazing and the branding of ā€œorganicā€ as eco friendly when it isnā€™t, those I can agree with, and that the effects of these practices disproportionately affect the poorest people. I also agree that cultural damage has been done by imperialist erase/replace of indigenous cuisine, because food is such an important part of culture and history. But to say that we shouldnā€™t eat animals is just plain laughable. She seems to be willfully ignoring all the damage (economic, cultural, or otherwise) that outlawing all meat consumption would do, as well. Lifeā€™s to short to be miserable, eat well if you can!
How does she get from point a to b in her argument? Simple, she rides a pixie dust powered broom across the chasm of reality, and crashes hard, somewhere in lala land šŸ¤£

What is the context? What the hell were they voting on? Where? Can't believe that goofy old bat got a round of applause when she finished. šŸ˜– The body language of the kid seated left of her was worth watching the whole thing. "Doo-doo ... doo-doo ... doo-doo [Twilight Zone theme song]"

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back