You can’t fix stupid !!!

Little Big Man MT Chris

The Portland metro area which I am on the outside of , is the heaviest infected area of the state , and our governor made a suggestion of people to stay home and respect social distancing, despite lots of local mayors and medical people urging her to get serious and lock it down. So what is the biggest city with the most people do where I live they all decided to take a vacation to the Oregon coast for the weekend and celebrate spring break like a bunch of freaking retards, and it wasn’t the 20 somethings . This was a photo sent to me of the Portland metro area headed for the beach Saturday, 2 lanes bumper to bumper all the way , If you’ll notice the two lines going into the largest metro area in the state has no traffic.
5124A998-BC4E-4D50-B2AC-7A09CFE39E45.png
Of course needless to say the Oregon coast and all the olds living down there a freaking horrified.

and it doesn’t surprise me, that Massive military trains have been spotted all over the United States this weekend moving equipment into position I’m guessing to help people come to the realization that they need to take this serious I won’t be surprised to see the National Guard coming to a city near you soon, This was a train filmed moving through the Portland, I also herd a train of this magnitude was seen in Illinois and another in Arizona all in a 24 period, which I’m guessing there’s more than the 3 I herd of

Last edited:
Yah there was a train full in illinois about a half an hour north of us. I have no idea what the details are though.

Military vehicles are rail loaded all the time to be moved, usually to training centers for large scale training events. Don't get spun up in some half-cocked conspiracy theory.

BTW, given the Strykers on that train, it looks like part of a RSTA squadron

Governors of NY, CA & WA called up the gaurd, so I bet you're seeing supply lines helping get those units up & ready.

I'm sure some other states will be calling up the Guard over the coming weeks to help deal with this issue.
+1
f.png

Military vehicles are rail loaded all the time to be moved, usually to training centers for large scale training events. Don't get spun up in some half-cocked conspiracy theory.

BTW, given the Strykers on that train, it looks like part of a RSTA squadron

Now, now, don't get all sensible on us...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back