Yes or no

Link worked for me, but I don't know about putting Acetone in my vehicle. The other tips about getting as light as possible, driving conservative, etc. I would believe would help. Damn gas hit $4.09 a gallong here. It is certainly altering the way that my family operates...

I have slowed way down to the point I talked to a cop [friend] and asked how slow is to slow ? 10 under and impeding traffic. I'll do 10 under all day, what a change.

What's bad is that the place that it hits you is in your disposable income. Unfortunately, hunting comes from my disposable income. I live 50 miles from my bear/elk areas and use to day drive it up there 15-20 times a year scouting and hunting. Now it is cheaper to just spend the night.

$5.11 a gallon here. I will take your $4.09 a gallon. Canada has gone nuts and I was under the understanding that price gouging was against the law.

Might have something to do with all the taxes you Canadian's like to pay. It's not against the law when the government is doing the gouging!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back