Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Yellowstone

Think we've watched 6 episodes. Even Kelly Reilly naked in the water trough was annoying. I'm blaming paying the 9.99 for season one on Thrones withdrawals. Dreadfully acted soap...and what the heck is with the homoerotic branding deal.....

...too bad I've got a four dollar balance to burn. :)

Last edited:
Enjoying the show. New season is coming out. I'm new to it but it's better than a lot of the stuff out there.

Ha. I love westerns. Unforgiven is likely one of my favorite movies - that’s a western. I heard this show is more like a soap opera with guns horses cowboy hats

shows ok.ptretty out there , though.
I do however believe, it portrays ranchers exactly how Hollywood sees them.

same way the show "preacher" portrays God and christians. exactly the way hollywood sees them

shows ok.ptretty out there , though.
I do however believe, it portrays ranchers exactly how Hollywood sees them.

same way the show "preacher" portrays God and christians. exactly the way hollywood sees them
I dunno, my dad was a farmer and cattleman. Only difference between John Dutton and my dad was as far as I know my dad never killed anyone, and my dad was way tougher.Toughest man I have ever known. Otherwise the exact no BS get it done whatever it takes, family and ranch first. God I miss him. Greatest dad ever.

Just watched the first episode, as long as they are free online I'll keep watching.

Is it predictable and over sensationalized, well duh, it's hollywood...

I'd have thought Costner would have done better with the calf scene too, most city folk will probably buy it. Hope if I ever half to pull a calf it works that easy...

This subject might get more place and the thread be more entertaining if it was in the campfire.
It won’t

I dunno, my dad was a farmer and cattleman. Only difference between John Dutton and my dad was as far as I know my dad never killed anyone, and my dad was way tougher.Toughest man I have ever known. Otherwise the exact no BS get it done whatever it takes, family and ranch first. God I miss him. Greatest dad ever.
yep ranchers are tough no nonsense folks . but the vast majority of them are also honest and do not go around killing all who oppose them.

this is something Hollywood can not grasp.

For the haters> The show did have a scene where there was the positive use of a firearm. As they took the grandson hunting and harvested a mule deer and everything was respectful. I can't remember the last time I saw that on a tv show or movie.

Binged the first season w/o commercials...this season is a beating with em. It's not Shakespeare but it doesn't have to be to beat out today's entertainment choices. Costner is making a killing...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back