MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Yeah, bass fishing at Disneyworld was worth it.

beardbuster

My wife booked us a half-day bass trip at the resort we stayed at on our trip to Florida this January. They said it was slow fishing and we landed around 20 fish between the three of us. We caught a bunch of nice ones and two trophy fish that were 27''@ @ 8 lbs & 24" @ 7.5 lbs. It was a great time, I would recommend it for sure.

Attachments

• Bass 3.jpg
    Bass 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
  • Bass 4.jpg
    Bass 4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • Bass 1.jpg
    Bass 1.jpg
    648.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Bass 6.jpg
    Bass 6.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • Bass 5.jpg
    Bass 5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53
  • Bass 2.jpg
    Bass 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Holy smokes, hogs! What were you guys throwing? I picture big plastics, like lizards/creature baits at a spot like that. Or topwater, that would be cool.

We were just using shiners. I bet you would have a wild time fishing plastics if the water temp went up a bit. The guy we were fishing with said over 10 Lbs out of that lake would be considered a trophy fish for there. I thought the big ones we caught were huge.

Nice trip. Looks like a blast.
I keep thinking about doing a bass trip down there but tarpon and snook keep drawing me to the coast. One of these years I'm gonna do a bass trip.

My buddy and I pulled his Jon boat down to florida and fished in February. We did really well too. The fishing down there is fantastic. I’m glad you guys did well. It looks like y’all had a blast!

Having grown up in Central Florida and pursued bass with a vengeance..,WELL done!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back