Yahoo fantasy football

Goat herder v The Hilley Wales Outlaw!
Grats guys.

I'll pout until my next A- numero uno rating that had me searching for my ass the entire season...

Hmmm... anyone want to make a friendly wager?

I'll place a $25 g/c*** on the winner with as many who wish (minimal 3) to place bets...

Disclaimer blabber for you to ignore until payout:
***10%** + 30% Don King payoff to whomever secretly throws the game, of course
** ×'s 10 bookie commission fee.

On a real fun note though... how about a $25 gift card. Points are negotiable. :)

I have a lot riding on Monday night and the Bills. 4 roster spots. So its gonna come down to the last quarter of the week I bet.

I have a lot riding on Monday night and the Bills. 4 roster spots. So its gonna come down to the last quarter of the week I bet.
Maybe, unless my players choke and go for 70pts lol 😂 I pretty much need a 60pt lead going into Monday to have a chance at winning. I’m just stoked at making it this far at being the 6th seed and barely at that. Tell you the truth I probably shouldn’t have been in the playoffs 😲😲😲
Matt

Maybe, unless my players choke and go for 70pts lol 😂 I pretty much need a 60pt lead going into Monday to have a chance at winning. I’m just stoked at making it this far at being the 6th seed and barely at that. Tell you the truth I probably shouldn’t have been in the playoffs 😲😲😲
Matt
McLaurin hasn't practiced all week. Starting to get nervous on him.

Back