Yahoo fantasy football

I believe there's room in at least one of the two.
I am pretty decent. Been playing awhile now.
I was in the last two years and haven’t won so there’s your reassurance.

looks as though he bumped up this league to 16 teams? Well, if he did, It looks like there may be room. This is what it currently shows for his two FFL leagues:

1629502485942.png

I believe there's room in at least one of the two.

looks as though he bumped up this league to 16 teams? Well, if he did, It looks like there may be room. This is what it currently shows for his two FFL leagues:

View attachment 191908
If it's 16 that's gonna be a tough draft and the waiver wire will suck all year.

We have a Full 12 person league. I am sill missing 2 gift cards for this league. You should know if you have not sent one. Would like those two before the draft on Thursday evening please.
Matt

league home page on the right hand side of the page. That's on a computer, don't know if you are on your phone

Yours is a B in fourth place
I got it in my email. Some bold predictions by yahoo. Zpooch 13-1, duckslayer and jabber 2-12. Holy moly.

Jabber is all knowing in the FFL world... so I take the grading with a grain of salt. Somehow he pulls bunnies out of his hat... and not just regular bunnies... playboy quality bunnies!

No clue how the hell he does it though if not the first half... by the second half he's akin to Napoleon Dynamite actually kicking y'er ass with his brother's Kung Fu skillz! Haha!

giphy.webp

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back