XD mod 2 in 45ACP

SFC B

Just put a deposit down on a XD mod 2 in 45. Got what I think is a screaming deal at $437 out the door at the PX. Anyone have experience with these? I have several friends that have them and love them. The package is the weapon, holster, speed loader, mag holster, 2 hi cap mags , one short mag, hard case, lock .....I think that is it.

How'd you get a hi-cap mag with the new(old) laws?

I have an XD in .45. Don't know what version, but it was a deal when I bought it before all the crazy dems put through all these stupid laws. I like the gun, but it's not a carry piece for me. I enjoy shooting it, fairly accurate.

The high caps I am speaking of are 13 rd double stacks. Still got that freakin 15 rule here. This will be a carry for me. Small enough to fit the bill.
How'd you get a hi-cap mag with the new(old) laws?

I have an XD in .45. Don't know what version, but it was a deal when I bought it before all the crazy dems put through all these stupid laws. I like the gun, but it's not a carry piece for me. I enjoy shooting it, fairly accurate.

Finally!!

Had to wait for 4 freakin hours this morning to seal the deal but now she is HOME!!

Attachments

• XD mod 2.jpg
    XD mod 2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 75
A pistol is one of those things that fits one guy and not another, for me I've always liked the XDs, the XD, XD-M, XD-S, XD Mod2, they're all good. Sounds like a good deal too, enjoy it!

Back