Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming

Bat57

Just got back from Wyoming. Saw a picture of a monster mule deer a lady shot up there. Will probably be seeing pictures of it in the next coming months. Has about a 20 spread with 2 drop tines on one side. Will try to get a picture of it.

Did it look like this?

keene%2035er%20ready.jpg

That is an awesome buck. I spoke with one of the guys I used to work with at Fish and Wildlife Service here in MT and apparently the rack will be in Lewistown for him to measure in the next couple of weeks (at least that is what he told me).

Oak, do you have the picture of her just holding the skull and rack? It really magnifies how truely huge this fella is.

Nah, but I saw it on MM. I actually just heisted the link to this pic from Ernesto's post. That buck is the most impressive I've seen killed in a LONG time.

Now that I re-read Bat's post, maybe this isn't the buck. Looks like more than a 20 inch spread. ;)

Oak

A good friend of mine has held these in his hands and said it made him week in the knees. My office is less than 50 miles on the reservation from were this deer was killed and no none natives can hunt this at all. WY res does not have any non Native Americain permits for hunting at all. My understanding is that the people involved with this deer are trying to make a few $$$$$$$ off the story and pictures so what realy happened and is going to happe is a big ?????? at this time.
olefish

Hey MT, I just happen to have the pic you're looking for in my photo gallery.......here it is....a real toad for sure....

17390MonsterMuley2.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back