Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming unit 23

Opening morning should be pretty sporty. I’d hate to be an antelope on BLM within rifle range of any county road.

100 posts, 23 will probably be at least 5 points in the special next year

Nah, maybe 3-4 point unit.
If they want to get some monster goats they need to check out 1,2,or 18. That’s where all the B&C antelope are!

Well to say it as polite as I can im fcked. Booked my hunt in april and now I get a email from outfitter booking company was told there isn't a hunt for me and wife available over booked {pissed}.So now there scrambling to find me somethin . My issue is im type 2 tag need private land . Im giving them tell end of the week to find somethin hopefully they will come threw . Any one have any ideas , could care less if I have to diy trespass hunt.

Well to say it as polite as I can im fcked. Booked my hunt in april and now I get a email from outfitter booking company was told there isn't a hunt for me and wife available over booked {pissed}.So now there scrambling to find me somethin . My issue is im type 2 tag need private land . Im giving them tell end of the week to find somethin hopefully they will come threw . Any one have any ideas , could care less if I have to diy trespass hunt.
That really sucks. Not to rub it in or anything, but that's why I never hinge my hunting plans on someone else these days.

If they don't find you anything, you might try looking at landowner names through OnX and start calling and offering $$. I'd try anything from a half-section and up. Either that, or just eat the tags and plan something else OTC for this year.

First off I hope you get 100% of any deposit back. Since you mentioned outfitter I assume [there's that word again] that you are paying at least $2,000 each for the hunt. So if you'd be willing to pay a landowner half of that I bet if you went on CraigsList that you could find a private party to accommodate you. With so many still leftover in 23 you might find some who will let you fill more than one tag. Good luck.

Back