PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Unit 108

Ksbowhunter

Hi everyone-

I've browsed all over the site/internet and I'm having a hard time finding information on unit 111 in Wyoming. I have a group of 3 guys who are interested in putting a last minute elk hunt together. We saw 108 had leftover cow tags available. So thought we would start there. I'm not looking for specific spots or anything like that. Just general help would be great.

1. Land access? Impossible? Or can we find enough to hunt.
2. Camping. Is this allowed on any public land in the unit?
3. Weather. We are looking at mid December. We have a wall tent with wood stove. But how bad can the weather be?

Thanks in advance for the help

Happy to answer any questions on kansas I can if anyone needs anything

Last edited:
I have no knowledge at all about 108 for elk but if there are still tags available, there's probably a good reason why they aren't sold out. Access is usually a big factor along with elk taking up residence on private but there are other reasons as well.

I looked at it and it is the 108-7 which is valid for December 1 through January 31. Maybe it's just that most guys don't want to be out hunting that late in the year and that's why tags are available??? I don't know. Regardless, if I were you, I would definitely talk to a biologist and/or game warden that covers that area to find out more about it before I bought the tag.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back