Wyoming Unit 1

Steve O

I am a 44 year old NR with 15 points...I figure I will draw before I am 60. I've been going over maps and see there is some non Wilderness that should hold some sheep. I am planning to start heading out annually to learn the unit and was hoping to talk to someone who has hunted there to narrow down some places to start looking. I am fairly new to this site, but not sheep hunting. I've hunted in the Yukon taking a Fannin with the rifle and spent a month hunting Bighorns in CO with my recurve. If things stay the way they are in WY, I will plan to give it the first two weeks in the archery season again, the switch over to the .270 if necessary. If you prefer not to post, I would definitely appreciate a PM and keep the informaion in confidence.

Steve,

If I had that tag, I would want to hunt the wilderness. Wyoming and Montana did a joint GPS collar study on that areas sheep a few years back. Contact Wyoming Game Dept. to get a copy of it. PM sent.

Steve,

If I had that tag, I would want to hunt the wilderness. Wyoming and Montana did a joint GPS collar study on that areas sheep a few years back. Contact Wyoming Game Dept. to get a copy of it. PM sent.
WOW! Look who came back. Long time BHR. Looking forward to hearing how life's been treating you.

Steve,

Dang, BHR is back. Hope you stick around!

Good deal. Life's good for me, but a lot has changed for me since your last post here in 2009. Glad to see you back. Hope you brought some beer with you.... ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back