Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Surf and Turf

Summitthunting

Wyoming has a ridiculous amount of antelope. My dad and I filled our four doe tags on Saturday morning. The fishing is not half bad either.

IMG_9821.JPG
IMG_9833.jpg

I also did the Wyoming surf and turf thing this year, ha ha good stuff

In my best Chico Esquela (SNL) voice...........Wyhoming ha beeen velly velly gute to you!

Nice!! Wyoming this time of year is a great place to spend some time. Looks like you made good of the time you spent there.

Here's the turf! 82lbs of antelope burger.
My grandfather bought this Montgomery Ward Commercial Chopper around 1972. This thing has ground every animal my grandfather, grandmother, father, uncle, brother and myself have shot. That's a lot of burger! My seven and nine year old boys helped me grind and hopefully their first big game burgers will come out of this grinder.
IMG_9848.jpg

Here's the turf! 82lbs of antelope burger.
My grandfather bought this Montgomery Ward Commercial Chopper around 1972. This thing has ground every animal my grandfather, grandmother, father, uncle, brother and myself have shot. That's a lot of burger! My seven and nine year old boys helped me grind and hopefully their first big game burgers will come out of this grinder.
View attachment 75170

Do you grind everything, 100% burger?

Congrats, looks like a great weekend!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back