Wyoming Special Draw Buyer's Remorse?

KayakMacGyver

I'm wasting keyboard strokes and bandwidth of this forum.

Last edited:
You must not have read the Boss's post...

"And back to the reason I started this dissertation - when you ask "Is state XYZ a good investment," only you can answer that question. There is no correct answer from others, as the answer is too dependent upon your personal hunting interests and your budget, both of which will change over time due to your own hunting desires and the economic situation of the times."

The reality is some people are going to spend $1300 (and some points) on a general elk tag, and others will not. There's no way any of us know enough about you to say what you should do. But, it does sound like you'll likely be back to CO OTC eventually, whether it's this fall or next fall when your WY points are gone.

The reality is some people are going to spend $1300 (and some points) on a general elk tag, and others will not. There's no way any of us know enough about you to say what you should do. But, it does sound like you'll likely be back to CO OTC eventually, whether it's this fall or next fall when your WY points are gone.

Might as well hunt CO OTC this year and go to WY next year on a regular priced tag. Although I did buy a special tag for a LE elk unit a couple of years ago. There were other circumstances and my brother had enough points to share for a gen tag the next year.

Back