Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming results question

Tyler1215

It's my first time applying for Wyoming and I'm freaking excited for the results to be posted. Just curious if when I wake up Thursday will they be available or not until later in the day? This will be my first time hunting antelope and first time going to Wyoming. I put in for unit 32 and have 5 points so I should get a tag but until its confirmed I'll be really anxious

No need to wake up early and check, they'll be posted at 10:00 a.m. MT. Good luck. 5 points should get you a tag but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not a lock the way point creep is going with antelope.

I won't say I'll be shocked if you don't get it, but will definitely be surprised if you don't. Still, let us know. A few folks on here (myself included) usually post a little about point creep after the draw results are out. Last year was interesting. You can see the discussion of the impact on the random draw last year here:

I won't say I'll be shocked if you don't get it, but will definitely be surprised if you don't. Still, let us know. A few folks on here (myself included) usually post a little about point creep after the draw results are out. Last year was interesting. You can see the discussion of the impact on the random draw last year here:

I will be devastated if I dont get drawn haha. I already requested the pto lol. I will definitely post my results on Thursday and let you know. Good luck everyone

You do know they cut the buck tag quota by 33% this year? It's probably gonna be a 6 or 7 point unit. Sorry man, hate to burst your bubble.

I hope to draw this year. Last year wasn't even tag soup. Point creep blasted a hole in my plans. I think we have a decent chance. I'll probably check them Thursday afternoon. I like waiting. It signals to the draw gremlins that they can't mess with me and to go bother someone else. It's worked for Texas and Arizona and for Wyoming in the past.

It's my first time applying for Wyoming and I'm freaking excited for the results to be posted. Just curious if when I wake up Thursday will they be available or not until later in the day? This will be my first time hunting antelope and first time going to Wyoming. I put in for unit 32 and have 5 points so I should get a tag but until its confirmed I'll be really anxious
HAHA I super anxious to find out the draw results as well!!! I am hopefully taking my 2 boys out with me.

Back