Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming NR doe tag drawing question

I looked at our apps and the two doe tags are grouped together as 1 since they have the same units on both.

If I remove the application from the draw I know I lose the $15 application fee, but can I then reapply so the two apps are not grouped together as one?

Thanks for this, very helpful. First time applicant here for myself and my son.

Is there a way to have the same first and second choice doe apps and get 2, 1 or 0 tags or if I fill out the same zone for our first and second choices is the only outcome we get 2 or 0? Another we to ask what I am trying to figure out is could we draw first choice on one app and 2nd choice on another if the units are the same on both doe applications?

Apply for 1 tag and pay for it, then go back the next day and do it again should create separate apps.

Last edited:
I always apply for multiple does on same app for antelope and deer each year and always drew both. But then I am a resident. What BuzzH and wytex said is correct. Last 5 years or so, I have had 100% success on the draws but that could be the areas I apply don't get applied for as often. Plus residents enjoy a higher success rate.

Well, I think I did this correctly. I did a type 7 for first choice and type 6 for second choice in the same unit. Then on the second app I did a type 6 for first and type 7 for second in the same unit, but a different unit than the first app.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back