Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming moose

oh wow!! after 20 yrs of points, writing and phoning larry hicks, keeping up with the wyo legislature, i never thought 2023 would be a tough draw....thanks for the info!!

decided to wait another year...will have 21 points....i was surprised that the big point holders didnt cash in with the 90/10 coming

NR? You will have 21 WY moose points in 2024? Sorry, but that almost surely won't be enough for even the worst bull tag. The pyramid scheme is falling apart just before you decided to cash in.

You will be chasing those measly two random tags from here on out.

Hopefully you didn't waste your money on more $150 bonus points in WY this year.

He is putting on for a cow possibly when he applies next year.
And, could draw it based on his PPs.

bob make some comments on other threads and you'll get to pm level.

i understand about the bull tags...i missed a preference point one year and it made a ton of difference...dont have enough for bull and too many for cow...didnt apply for 38 cow cuz my freezer is full of deer and elk...didnt draw elk here in nm this year so ill get the meat whittled down to put a moose in...been talking to cousin dick in saratoga...had a big winter there...my goal is to kill a cow in 38 without an outfitter...getting ready to send a grandkid to college...my money hunts are over...i will buy another preference point in case 38 cows go thru the roof

Next year 38 is going to be 3 areas: 38,41 and 45.
Might affect draw odds slightly and maybe more cow tags, we'll have to see.

You can get your cow without an outfitter, it will take time to find one without a calf but it is very doable.

Good luck GoWyo! and Gynaroo. I hope to have a tag some day, but for now I'll be excited to see and read about your adventures!

For some reason I thought there were 50 tags issued…🤦🏼‍♂️ there were 5 for type ones and 5 for type fours. Over 3000 applications, that should knock the pressure down a little bit. Edited: i was right, the five tags were the random draw quota.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back