Wyoming Moose

'Ike'

Need some ideas with 12 points...:confused: Seems like each year things change and not for the better, waiting to see what 2011 brings!

Saw the writing on the wall 3 or 4 years ago and used mine up on a lesser area. Area 10

not that great, passed on many bulls and ended up taking one on the last day of the season.I'll try to post a picture tomorrow.

IMG_0020.jpg

2008 wyoming, Like I said ,last day of the season. In 2007 I backpacked into the back country of Wyoming in search of a mule deer buck. Got a buck but the exciting part was a big bull moose that was heavy in rut. I was up all night keeping him run off. I really was in fear of getting run over. He was chasing his cows right through my little camp site. I vowed to return next year with a moose tag if I could draw one. I only had a week to hunt in 2008 and passed up many bulls bigger than the one I got. In the end it was this bull or tag soup.

Like Ike said, there's a Shiras on your wall, you're very fortunate.
Thanks for sharing.

Nice bull nylogger. Did you get that bull up in cliff creek?

WY has produced some nice bulls the last few years. There may not be as many as 15 years ago but the quality is still there.

I have max points but see no need to cash them in anytime soon. AK has plenty of moose ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back