Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Wyoming Meat Processors

havershap

I have antelope tags for area 15, which is between Sheridan & Buffalo, and I am looking for a good processor in that area. I used Paintrock Processing last year but I'm hoping to find someone good that is a little closer to where I'll be hunting. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Bighorn Meats in Buffalo has done a good job for me, but they are really spendy.

If you are willing to drive a bit farther, I have had good luck with Valley Meats in Dayton, WY. They are northwest of Sheridan, maybe 15 minutes. Reasonably priced and quick.

Another one for Valley Meats. They are very friendly, very affordable, and very quick. One of, if not the best meat locker I have worked with out west.

Valley Meats is definitely the place to go to! They have the best and cleanest processing plant I've ever been in and I was an Inspector for MDA for a number of years in MI, so I know clean. That's where my buddy in Sheridan takes all of his game, including the bull Bison he shot in Jackson last December. They also make great sausage, etc. at a reasonable price and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else up in that entire part of Wyoming..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back