Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Hunting

WyoDoug

Well, hunting didn't go good this year as I had a TIA the first day of camp and slept next two days on top of it was white out snow for us for first 3 days. My buddy was only one who got his elk. We saw tracks but never got close to physical sightings once sun came out. Anyhow, my buddy has bone spurs in his back.

I am now looking for at least one partner to hunt birds (grouse and doves), rabbits, antelope, deer and elk. Also possibly bear and moose if I draw.

Prefer light to non-drinkers as I want to focus more on hunting and not on partying, especially during the day. Flexible on everything else cuz I aint no angel myself LOL.

Well, hunting didn't go good this year as I had a TIA the first day of camp and slept next two days on top of it was white out snow for us for first 3 days. My buddy was only one who got his elk. We saw tracks but never got close to physical sightings once sun came out. Anyhow, my buddy has bone spurs in his back.

I am now looking for at least one partner to hunt birds (grouse and doves), rabbits, antelope, deer and elk. Also possibly bear and moose if I draw.

Prefer light to non-drinkers as I want to focus more on hunting and not on partying, especially during the day. Flexible on everything else cuz I aint no angel myself LOL.
Hello WyoDoug,
I am in Laramie and new to Wyoming hunting. Looking for a partner/friend to get out and concentrate on hunting. I have a whitetail tag for Area 78 and would like to get it filled. Where are you

Hello WyoDoug,
I am in Laramie and new to Wyoming hunting. Looking for a partner/friend to get out and concentrate on hunting. I have a whitetail tag for Area 78 and would like to get it filled. Where are you?

Hello WyoDoug,
I am in Laramie and new to Wyoming hunting. Looking for a partner/friend to get out and concentrate on hunting. I have a whitetail tag for Area 78 and would like to get it filled. Where are you
Cheyenne. I have fished that area but never saw white tails. Seen muleys. What do you know about 78? I might bet on them being around the North Platte tho.

Hello WyoDoug,
I've driven around the Area and made some short hikes. Seems like Whitetails would be in the river valleys as you've said.
Well, do you want to go look together for them?

Hello WyoDoug,
I've driven around the Area and made some short hikes. Seems like Whitetails would be in the river valleys as you've said.
Well, do you want to go look together for them?
Right now I am dealing with medical issues related to a TIA and fatty liver desease. Next few months obviously out for me other than visiting family and that. However, come spring time combine a fishing trip and prescout that area. Keep in touch via PM and we will talk some more and see if we can work some trips up. I suspect that area is pretty easy for us resident types to draw for whitetails.

Hey, DMWilhelms here.
Just checking in to see how your health issues have resolved and if you're still interested in hunting/fishing trips.
Please let me kow.

Hey, DMWilhelms here.
Just checking in to see how your health issues have resolved and if you're still interested in hunting/fishing trips.
Please let me kow.
Replied to your other article. Definitely. Especially interested in fishing partner. Low risk on that with new partners. I would not mind fishing in Wyoming anywheres.

Well, how about some fishing on Crow Reservoir or other water between here and Cheyenne? End of Aprll?

Well, how about some fishing on Crow Reservoir or other water between here and Cheyenne? End of Aprll?
I think that is possible. Contact me via email. I put it on your profile. Your posts are limited due to spammers so until you get your minimum post count, you are limited in how you can contact me or anyone else. I also want to fish Laramie River, maybe for some big pike that they have in some locations.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back