Wyoming here

I have been to WY many times for work. I’m in the oilfields and we had shops in Casper, Gillette and Baggs. I never got to hunt there though. This year my son and I have a hunt set up for Pronghorn in October. I can’t wait. Beautiful country in WY. Welcome to the forum.

Well I’m originally from SE WA (Kennewick) but moved away in ‘97 for a job with Uncle Sam. I’m retired from that gig and now living in Rawlins, WY working for the state. Been following Randy and the crew for many years now and his local videos and such played a part in deciding to move the family here. Been here just over a year now and wouldn’t change a thing, except the wind maybe, but 10 years in OK got me used to that. Looking forward to meeting and connecting with new like minded folks here.
Happy hunting..

Howdy, I just moved to Wyoming recently too from Arizona. I've been telling everyone since I got here how horrible it is and that there's only a bunch of cold, wind, snow and ice. And certainly no antelope ;) I worked on the grizzly hma for a few weeks last year just south of you, some pretty cool country down there. Working as a wildlife tech in Casper now but looking at maybe hunting 21 with my first elk tag this year

Howdy, I just moved to Wyoming recently too from Arizona. I've been telling everyone since I got here how horrible it is and that there's only a bunch of cold, wind, snow and ice. And certainly no antelope ;) I worked on the grizzly hma for a few weeks last year just south of you, some pretty cool country down there. Working as a wildlife tech in Casper now but looking at maybe hunting 21 with my first elk tag this year

Welcome to you as well.
I spent some time kicking rocks around the Grizzly area last fall helping a few folks out as a pack mule. Nice drive just to get away for awhile.

Back