Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Fish and Game Contact Email?

havgunwilltravel

Hi Guys,
My older computer recently terminated itself and i have a new one. But i have not been able to migrate my old files across and i have no records of my Wyoming Customer/Sportsmen ID number. I am just getting organised for the upcoming draw applications and have dug out all of my other state information via emails and old hunting licences, but i can't find anything on Wyoming as i just buy the points each year. And there has been no email confirmation of draws and hunt applications as i submit the paper points purchase.

I tried to search the Wyoming F&G website, logged into my personal details via postcode and DOB but half the ID number was blocked out when it showed me my point accumulation per species. I have then spent 30 minutes trying to find a customer contact email on the website and have failed to turn up anything apart from phone numbers. Maybe i am missing something?

Does anybody have a customer contact email for this state agency, or is it strategic that they only list phone numbers? It is a bit of a challenge with the time difference and cost to call international over something i thought i would be able to resolve via email.

Thanks in advance.

HGWT.

Havegun: I just went on the site and it worked. 1. click "hunting" 2. click "preference point" it's near the left side bottom. 3. "click here to view preference points" 4. Enter first name, last name, zip code and DOB. It worked for me and it NOT ask for Wyoming hunter ID. Good luck.

good luck to all
the dog

Go back on the G&F website and try to go into your acount by going to the purchase a license option. That allows you to put your last name, DOB, and zipcode in if you don't have your number available to access. When you do that your account will come up with all your information, including your ID number.

I have an email address for the Sheridan WGFD office. If you think it might help, let me know and I can PM it to you.

I noticed the same thing as you did about the absence of any way to contact the WGFD by email. I talked to a Wyoming game warden a couple weeks ago and asked if he had an email address in case I had another question. He said just call me and leave a message and I'll get back to you.

Seems odd, when email is so much more convenient than making phone calls. The only time I can make phone calls is in the evening or the weekends, when the WGFD is closed.

Go back on the G&F website and try to go into your acount by going to the purchase a license option. That allows you to put your last name, DOB, and zipcode in if you don't have your number available to access. When you do that your account will come up with all your information, including your ID number.

Thank you, but i did try this before i posted the thread and it gave me my customer number but it blocked out the first 5 of the numbers with asterix! So i didn't get the full details. A little annoying after providing all the information that was required.

I have an email address for the Sheridan WGFD office. If you think it might help, let me know and I can PM it to you.

WH, that would be great if you could provide the email point of contact. Much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

HGWT.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back