Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming draw results?

Caseknife

I know it is a bit early, but what is the link to get in the backdoor of the Fish and Game via the fiscal records? Antsy to find out if I drew.

Did WY change starting this year so are refunding directly to the credit card rather than issuing a check? I thought the short cut was looking to see if WY had approved a warrant for a refund of tag amount or preference point amount. Was there a different way to check early?

That is the shortcut I was referring to. I would still think that it would show up with the change to refunding fees on the credit card, but maybe not.

Publishing of refund warrants violated aspects of Game Dept policy and are no longer published.
They have also decided to only issue a warrant when a card refund doesn't go thru.

Last edited:
I think what he is asking if it is going to now be like the opposite of Utah and Arizona. Instead of getting excited about a "credit card hit" a few days before the official results are posted, are we going to have folks all bummed out about a pending refund showing up a few days before the results are officially posted.

I think what he is asking if it is going to now be like the opposite of Utah and Arizona. Instead of getting excited about a "credit card hit" a few days before the official results are posted, are we going to have folks all bummed out about a pending refund showing up a few days before the results are officially posted.

They won't put any refunds back on credit cards until after the draw results are posted on the website the way they are going to do things now. Guys will just have to sit back and wait to see if they got drawn when the results come out.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back