Wyoming Deer tags

I haven't received my deer tag yet either. Pronghorn came 3 weeks ago, but no deer tag. I have drawn a tag according to the website and the Wyoming DNR says not to call them about a tag until after August 31st. I am sure they are on the way.

I havent Receive either when i called the lady said they were printing that was 2 weeks ago must have very slow printer Gord

I haven't received my deer tag or doe antelope tags yet. Getting anxious! Want that deer tag in my hand!

As long as the website shows you drew a tag, then you have nothing to worry about. If it doesn't show up by August 31st, then give a call.

G&F had a screwup and some of the carcass tags did not have the full unit number printed on them and that may have put them behind trying to have that corrected. My buddy and I drew antelope tags and both of us got letters advising us to check that and sure enough, our carcass tag part did not have the last number of our 3 digit unit. The letter said they are not reprinting the ones that went out wrong and to make sure to keep the other license part in possession at all times to make sure you aren't cited for an improperly tagged animal. The field staff has been notified of the problem so they won't be writing tickets for an animal that appears to have been killed in the wrong unit for the tag that was issued.

As long as the website shows you drew a tag, then you have nothing to worry about. If it doesn't show up by August 31st, then give a call.

If it doesn't show up by August 31st I'll be screwed. Antelope opens for archery on August 15th and Deer opens for archery on September 1st.....that will screw up my whole season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back