Caribou Gear

Wyoming deadline question

Flatlander14

Simple question that borders on stupid question. Deadline for WY non resident elk tag is 2/1 at midnight. Does that mean Sunday night or Monday night this year? To me midnight is the next day, therefore tomorrow (Sunday) night.

I only ask because I left some files at work that would mike life easier for me if I could do it Monday. Thanks.

"If a hunting application you are interested in is greyed out, check:

- Is the application period open? ALL APPLICATION PERIODS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN TIME."

The app period closes at midnight Feb 1 2021 Wyoming time; they never close on a weekend day.

This is from the Wyoming Game and Fish Department Hunting License Application Information booklet:

APPLICATION DATES AND DEADLINES
Online Applications

The Department shall begin accepting applications at 8:00 a.m. on the specified date listed in the application deadline charts below.

Online applications must be completed and submitted by midnight mountain time on the deadline date.

So, the deadline to complete an online application would be the one second after 11:59:59 p.m. MST on February 1, 2021.

ClearCreek

Do you guys know if a non-resident puts a Type 1 tag as a first choice, and a Type 4 as a second choice, and draws the Type 4 second choice, do I get charged the $700 or the $300 cow license fee? Thanks...

Do you guys know if a non-resident puts a Type 1 tag as a first choice, and a Type 4 as a second choice, and draws the Type 4 second choice, do I get charged the $700 or the $300 cow license fee? Thanks...
Full price regardless of choice order. You need to look at the reduced price tags and drawing if you want that $300 cow tag.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back